Join Our Team!
DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
We need a professional who can think out of the box when it comes to infrastructure. Not limiting him/herself to few specific tools, but ready to experiment with open source tools to take DevOps to the next level.
1. The engineer monitor and manage the tools and procedures and maintain the continuity of the business platform.
2. Monitor alams, diagonse symptoms, analyse root cause and deploy preventive measures to avoid reoccorence of similar issues.
3. Take accountability and ownership for the performance and responsiblity of web services for our customers.
4. Design, develop and test business infrastructure architecture and automation of building development and production environments.
5. Collaborate and support the development team in creating solutions for the purpose of deploying web platforms. Support the issue resolution through participative root cause and technical analysis.
Minimum requirements and skills sets are as follows:
1. AWS/Google cloud specialist
2. Automation and configuration expert with some of the tools like puppet, chef, git hub, jira, Jenkins, docker, jUnit, Sonarqube or equivalent
3. Working experience with PHP, Python, Perl or other scripting experience
4. Clear understanding of End to End Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline.
5. The DevOps Engineer has to have a bachelor’ degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
6. The candidate must have minimum of at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
We need passionate project managers who manage projects beyond project plans, handle engaging customer interactions and deliver exceptional quality solutions using modern technology platforms.
The project manager is responsible for defining and executing project plans to deliver digital initiatives. The project manager will work with cross functional and geographical teams and ensure scope and objectives are clearly defined, planned and executed. The PM will ensure appropriate resourcing and assist with budget management to accomplish delivery of project scope and meet project goals on time. The PM will lead the team in detailing requirements and user stories, designing the user experience, define, develop and test the system solution and define cutover and launch strategy.
1.Using project management process and tools, manage resources, budget, timeline, task delivery, task dependencies, risks, changes, and approvals
2.Develop, maintain, and manage detailed project plans and action item logs
3.Ensure product requirements documentation and use cases are created to clarify project scope and objective
4.Ensure the design, development and testing of the systems solutions
5.Coordinate the design, documentation and training of supporting business process
6.Identify resource constraints across other work streams and projects to mitigate risk
7.Use risk management and contingency planning to ensure projects remain on track, driving the team to identify solutions / options
Minimum Requirements and skill sets are as follows:
The candidate will have significant digital project management experience with strong change management skills. Additional skills are:
1. Experience with Agile methodologies and supporting tools.
2. Business acumen with strong desire to be part of customer facing activities.
3. Ability to lead customer focused innovation
4. Ability to effectively deliver the project through various methodologies.
5. Solution oriented-ability to think fast and move quickly, leading the team to find the right offerings to meet customer need.
6. Possess Bachelors degree or equivalent.
7. Possessing minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in project management practicies.
We need trendy and cool headed developers to become part of our very dynamic teams. We need people who are not scared of doing experiments and finding new ways to do exceptional designs or write excellent code. Following are the few skill sets required:
2. Understanding of code quality standards and adhere to them
3. Ability to design web interfaces
4. Adopt methods to ensure web security
5. Can write operational documentation, provide support and training to the end user
6. Ability to do Unit testing and understanding of agile delivery framework.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. writing code in one or more programming languages.
2. planning and prototyping new applications.
3. designing the architecture components of the solution.
4. problem solving
5. Defect resolution on different project implementations
6. testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform correct in all test cases.
7. Running performance tests
8. participate and resolve code reviews and code review comments.
We need a calm headed, detailed oriented, a crisp communicator Business Analyst to perform the below activities:
1. Run business workshop and feasibility workshop with customer and internal/external 3rd parties to define the scope of the product and get the approvals/sign offs
2. Write business requirements/functional specifications and business proposals and present to the client
3. Elaborate business requirements to the next level for a developer to understand
4. Agile methodology experience
5. Ability to write e2e test cases
6. Authority to run show and tell meetings
7. Well versed with current trends in Travel, Retail and telecommunication industry and ability to advise clients on the positives and deltas of the trends or new products
1. Work with business and/or technology partners to understand business needs, facilitate or (co-facilitate) requirements gathering sessions, investigate solutions, and help with cost benefit analysis, to ensure the best option is selected by the business
2. Identify and lead the resolution of project issues and problems; devising effective ways of reaching project objectives in the most cost/time-effective manner, while considering unique business conditions
3. Complies with the IT System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation and project management methodology
4. Works interdependently - consulting and collaborating with a variety of internal stakeholders, and managing relationships with project sponsors
5. Learns quickly and is adaptive to business environments, effectively promotes and manages change
Cyber Security Engineer
As a cyber security engineer, you will be responsible for managing digital technology based security aspects. You will take lead role in design, implementation and testing of the security solutions to our customers. This will involve defining the roadmap, application design, security verification and validation, launch plan and working with Business and Customer Stakeholders to deliver end to end security solutions.
1. Managing and Leading security incident response efforts.
2. Configuration of host level security, network level and cloud level security systems.
3. Assisting with installation, configuration of network security architecture including firewalls, DMZ (Demilitarized Zones), Access control list and content filters.
4. Monitoring and responding to intrusion Detection system cues and Anti virus alerts.
5. Monitoring Endpoint security tools with modern technologies and toolsets.
6. Define and development of PCI based security management and incidents.
7. Analysing log monitoring and identifying scenario based security issues.
As an architect, you will lead a team of talented developers and engaging with next generation technologies to deliver digital transformation initiative. You will take a lead role in technical design, development and testing of applications and services end to end and lead the team to delivery high quality solutions. This will involve by defining the roadmap, application design, migration and launch plan and working with Business and Customer Stakeholders to deliver end to end solution from the start to end.
i. Lead the team in estimating build and design Complexity.
ii. Monitoring progress made against plans.
iii. Deliver scaleable and performant solution.
iv. Inspire and coach the teams both internally and externally to deliver world class solution.
v. Adopt modern software engineering principles, processes and best practices and keep up to date with latest technologies.
i. Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to influence senior business and technical stakeholders.
ii. Experience of working in Handson Agile and modern engineering practices.
iii. Thorough knowledge of Software Engineering life cycle.
iv. Innovative and problem solving mindset to business and technical requirements.